Tuesday, August 24, 2010

JS - Officially Missing You - Tamia (cover)

Heii........=) Just feel wanna share this video for you all here, izit nice.? Hmmmm.......ya, i think so and this is my favorites song ..teehee♥ left to little chat my recently, the boiz was very busy this damit august. because of malay new year is coming soon & needed take care his phone shop..but,even the boiz how to busy also will find some free time to accompany me..haha..thanks my dear Mr.Leon Lai..august have a fish movie release soon, on 27 of august if i not forgot. lols i must going to watch it..the movie seem to stimulate, expect !!! =)

And recently me..busy to study & business too, often not enough my time to rest and relax. ofcause, my skin already worse than before. isshhh...... =( & now being considered open the second silver shop at cheras leisure mall, but i still no idea.. so i need more and more comment for this.. *my frens & fans can comment to my cbox and facebook

PS: i'm waiting the boiz finish work now. =)

mood F today:♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment